In accordance with the cooperative statutes, VIVESCIA's Board of Administrators today elected the President and the other members of VIVESCIA's Board Committee.
Christoph Büren was re-elected President of VIVESCIA.
The Board of Administrators is made up of 23 farmers – who are elected by VIVESCIA cooperative farmers – and a representative of the FCPE. The Board of Administrators represents the cooperative farmers, oversees activities, sets the objectives, and decides on the cooperative group's strategic direction.
The Board Committee is made up of nine elected members : Christoph Büren (President), Nicolas Demoury (Vice President), Sylvain Hinschberger (Vice President), Louis Jaillant (Secretary), Jean-Marc Longuet (Treasure), Alban Collard, Damien Fosseprez, Marie Gailliot, and Emmanuel Vieillart.
VIVESCIA’s Board of Administrators (from top to bottom, left to right):
- Laurent Berthe (President Sector– Dormans),
- Philippe Bonvallet (President Sector - Châlons-Vallée de Marne),
- Stéphane Borderieux (President Sector - Coupetz Saint-Ouen),
- Aurélien Boyau,
- Alain Boynard (President Sector – Vitry Perthois),
- Christoph Büren (VIVESCIA President, President Sector - Fère-Vertus),
- Eric Charle (President Sector – Seine Brie Champagne),
- Alban Collard (President - central territory, President Sector - Suippes-Valmy),
- Eric Courageot (President Sector – Barrois),
- Nicolas Demoury (President - western territory),
- Damien Fosseprez (President - northern territory, President Sector – Rethel),
- Marie Gailliot (President Sector – Mazagran),
- Jacky Goubault,
- Sylvain Hinschberger,
- Louis Jaillant,
- Emmanuel Joanot (President Sector – Othe et Chaourçois),
- Jean-Marc Longuet (President - southern territory, President Sector - Côte des Bar),
- Jean-Philippe Mignot (President Sector - Lacs et Briennois),
- Thierry Nice (President Sector – Champicarde),
- Antoine Oudet (President Sector – Nord-Ardennes),
- Mickaël Portevin (President Sector – Reims),
- Denis Schoellen (President Sector – Revigny Somme-Yèvre),
- Emmanuel Vieillart (President Sector – Champagne Val de Seine).
Representative of the FCPE (Appointment in progress)
Employee representatives also sit on the Board of Administrators: Jean-Philippe Depoisson, Nicolas Dethon, Yves Leroy and Martial Pleuziat.