Shift-based role providing a factory-based QA service to the Delifrance Southall facility and systems in order to ensure compliance with legal, customer and procedural requirements. Hours of Work: 42.0 per week on the 168 shift pattern. You will be working from 07.00 to 19.00 and 19.00 to 07.00 on a 3 on - 3 off, rotating shift pattern (paired Days and Nights).
Reporting to the Site Quality and Compliance Team Leader. The ideal candidate will be principally responsible for:
- Internal audits: GMP, traceability, allergens, process, and proposing corrective actions
- Food safety, hygiene and environmental standards. Reacting to any food safety risks.
- Logging food safety non-conformities and leading investigations and corrective actions.
- Assessing product measurements from QC data.
- Baking part baked product and assessing fully baked products.
- Reviewing food safety paperwork.
- Positive release of products.
- Putting NC products on hold.
- Linking with the production department to improve quality.
- Preparing data for quality reports.
- Monitoring and controlling key raw materials.
- Following trials of new products.
- Conducting regular checks on line.
- Understanding the traceability process and ensuring adherence to controls.
- Calibration of the scales and probes.
- Understanding performance indicators.
- Participating in improvement plans.
- Any other duties as delegated by the Site Quality and Compliance Team Leader.
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- IT: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good presentation skills.
- Bakery and dough knowledge.
- Good written and verbal communication in English.
- Have prior experience in a Quality Auditor Quality Control role within an FMCG/Food Production.
- Good level of mathematical aptitude.
- Good understanding of health and safety requirements and quality systems.
- HACCP level 3
- To undertake additional shifts to cover extended running hours or holiday, sick cover as required.
Our story starts in France in the 1980s, when we created the first ever quick-frozen part-baked baguette. Since then, Délifrance has never stopped developing bakery, patisserie and savoury products for foodservice providers, retailers and bakers.
We produce products inspired by French know-how. Using our heritage, artisan techniques, baking tradition and our exacting standards of taste and quality, we help our customers around the world attract, satisfy and delight consumers at each moment of the day.
We have developed a unique international network of sales offices. We are present in 100 countries around the world. Thanks to our understanding of the markets, we can adapt recipes and services to local traditions, eating habits and sales channels.
Our people are at the heart and soul of our company. Our qualified and well-trained people play a large role in our success. Délifrance is committed to creating an environment that motivates, develops, and respects each individual. If you are looking for more than just a job then Délifrance could be the place for you, giving you great opportunities for a challenging career. When you work at Délifrance you really become part of the team. Délifrance is an equal opportunity employer.