Due to major investment and expansion at our Wigston site in Leicester we are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our production teams. We have two factories on site which manufacturer French bread, Croissants and other Patisseries for both retail and wholesale customers. Our Production teams work a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, some of which are fixed day and night 12 hour shifts. Due increased manufacturing capabilities we are recruiting production staff so there is fantastic opportunity for progression and development into more skilled and senior roles and it is a exciting time to come and join us!
· Adherence to all policies and procedures particularly in Food Safety, Health and Safety and Quality
· Operation and monitoring of production equipment
· Tray up, packing and palletisation of product in accordance with work instructions
· To assist as necessary in the preparation of raw materials and packaging
· Carry out production, quality and health and safety checks according to procedures
· Reporting any issues to senior staff without delay
· Adapting a ‘clean as you go' work ethic
· Removal of product and packaging waste
· Operation of waste compactors and bailers
· Working as part of a team offering support as required
· Allergen control
· Follow the Company's hygiene and good manufacturing practices at all times
· Successfully pass and hold a current Level 2 Food Safety qualification
· Taking part in taste panels
In return, we will offer the successful candidate a competitive salary, holiday entitlement and pension.
· Flexible to undertake various tasks
· Ability to listen to instruction and respond accordingly
· Effectively contributes to the team effort
· Accurate written and verbal communication
· Good level of English
No experience necessary as full training will be given although Bakery/Food Production experience would be an advantage.
Our story starts in France in the 1980s, when we created the first ever quick-frozen part-baked baguette. Since then, Délifrance has never stopped developing bakery, patisserie and savoury products for foodservice providers, retailers and bakers.
We produce products inspired by French know-how. Using our heritage, artisan techniques, baking tradition and our exacting standards of taste and quality, we help our customers around the world attract, satisfy and delight consumers at each moment of the day.
We have developed a unique international network of sales offices. We are present in 100 countries around the world. Thanks to our understanding of the markets, we can adapt recipes and services to local traditions, eating habits and sales channels.
Our people are at the heart and soul of our company. Our qualified and well-trained people play a large role in our success. Délifrance is committed to creating an environment that motivates, develops, and respects each individual. If you are looking for more than just a job then Délifrance could be the place for you, giving you great opportunities for a challenging career. When you work at Délifrance you really become part of the team. Délifrance is an equal opportunity employer.